Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello World!

I guess that this is the first post for my new blog, Its going to be quite technical, with quite a bit of C/C++ jargon and circuit schematics. Why all of this just for a blog you may ask, well it isn't just for me, it's for my dad and emasi. Emasi is gold in malay and is also the name of our (me and my dad) invention.

It is a Ground Penetrating Radar, GPR for short. It looks through the ground to find gold and many other metal or plastic things, the only downfall of this is it is horrendously expensive, wer'e talking upwards of twenty grand here. We are going to halve that with our new technique. Its a consumer device, so if you want one, you can come to our place an get one made to your specifications.

I guess that this is probably enough information for a first post, and that we all should go about our own buisness now.

No comments:

Post a Comment